Blumenfelt, Sóra Ryfka [Tachna]
- Born: 1825, Lomza, Poland
- Marriage (1): Maliszewer, Srul Wólfowicz on Sep 26, 1848 in Zareby Koscielne, Lomza, Warszawa, Poland
Hebrew Name Sara
Hebrew means Noble, princess
Biblical Word: She gave (Genesis 5:12)
Biblical Phrase: And the two of them walked together
Biblical Blessing: With noble, princely bearing she will make an outs tanding friend and partner.
Hebrew Name Rivke
Hebrew means Bound, to tie, to bind
Biblical Word: The morning (Genesis 44:3)
Biblical Phrase: The spirit of G-d is in her.
Biblical Blessing: She will posses the brightness and joy of morning . The spirit of G-d will dwell in her.
Noted events in her life were:
• Hebrew name. Sara Rivke Ha-Levy
Sóra married Srul Wólfowicz Maliszewer on Sep 26, 1848 in Zareby Koscielne, Lomza, Warszawa, Poland. (Srul Wólfowicz Maliszewer was born in 1816.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Marriage In Week. Tuesday
• Jewish Marriage Date. 28 Elul 5608