Avrahami, Israel Joseph 2
- Born: Nov 10, 1889, Mlawa, Plock, Warszawa, Poland 2
- Marriage (1): Fienberg, Esther Malke in Israel 2
- Died: Dec 1963, Tel Aviv, Israel at age 74 2
Hebrew Name Yisroel
Hebrew means Prince of G-d, strove with G-d
Biblical Word: And I will save (Exodus 6:6)
Biblical Phrase: A new way
Biblical Blessing: He will be a great innovator, fighting for his bel iefs.
Hebrew Name Yosef
Hebrew means G-d will increase
Biblical Word: And he added, increased (Genesis 8:10)
Biblical Phrase: Highly praised
Biblical Blessing: He will bring together those who are estranged an d he will gather much riches.
1). Immigrated to Boston, MA from Mlawa, Poland.
2). Left the United States for England and Palestine to go join up wi th the Jewish Legion during the First World War. He remained in Pales tine where he raised his family.
Noted events in his life were:
• Birth in Week. Sunday
• Hebrew name. 2 Yisroel Yosef Ha-Levy
• Yahrtzeit. 2 Kislev
• Polish name. Izrajel Josek
• Jewish Birth Date. 16 Heshvan 5650
Israel married Esther Malke Fienberg in Israel.2 (Esther Malke Fienberg was born about 1895 in Russia 2 and died in 1973 in Tel Aviv, Israel 2.)