Kur, Abram Chuna 2
- Born: Aug 22, 1849, Nur, Lomza, Warszawa, Poland 2
- Marriage (1): Monkarz, Chawa on Jan 27, 1869 in Czyewo, Lomza, Bialystok, Poland
Hebrew Name Avram (Avraham)
Hebrew means Exalted father, father of a mighty nation
Biblical Word: When they were created (Genesis 5:2)
Biblical Phrase: In the image of G-d
Biblical Blessing: He will personify the image of G-d as illustrate d by the first Jew. He will be a natural leader with the ability to i nfluence others.
Hebrew Name Chanoch
Hebrew means Dedicated; educated and raised correctly
Biblical Word: Knows (Genesis 3:5)
Biblical Phrase: He will comprehend
Biblical Blessing: Highly educated, he will be a profound thinker an d scholar.
Noted events in his life were:
• Birth in Week. Wednesday
• Hebrew name. Avram Elchanan
• Jewish Birth Date. 4 Elul 5609
Abram married Chawa Monkarz, daughter of Majer Byszkowicz Monkarz and Rywka Chaimówna, on Jan 27, 1869 in Czyewo, Lomza, Bialystok, Poland. (Chawa Monkarz was born in 1851 in Nur, Lomza, Warszawa, Poland.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Marriage In Week: Wednesday.
• Jewish Marriage Date: 15 Shevat 5629.